l am study at Hong Kong Lnstitute of Vocational Education Child Education and Community Services Discipline (S.T) Higher Diploma in Child Care ang Education , and my computer teacher is Doctor Tang.










2012年5月16日 星期三

About CSA lesson

in the CSA class of this semester, l learn more computer knowledge about three major areas , include Data and Database, Graphics or Multimedia Tools Appreciation and Creating Simple Web Pages. l would like to share their content , in Data and Database class , I am most impressed about deal with information and  production of databases, in Graphics or Multimedia Tools Appreciation class , I am most impressed about zoom in to improve the picture, last, in Creating Simple Web Pages class ,  I am most impressed about can share things with my friends.

沒有留言:

張貼留言