l am study at Hong Kong Lnstitute of Vocational Education Child Education and Community Services Discipline (S.T) Higher Diploma in Child Care ang Education , and my computer teacher is Doctor Tang.










2012年4月12日 星期四

Whole term of the placement
I will start my whole term of placement at next week ,Now my mood is very nervous but on the other hand l were looking forward to go, it was very contradictory, right? l feel nervous because l have a lot to worry about, for example my performance include work on time,attitude and work performance,but on the other hand l were looking forward to go because I really like and enjoy this job,l hope that l can be are kindergarten teacher very much, l know that I would not be easy to give up and I will be full of positive energy, my friends,would you support me?

沒有留言:

張貼留言